Thursday, November 18, 2010

Authenticity & Being Real

The other day I was thinking that one of the things we really want from people is for them to be honest and open in their dealings with us.  We want people to be authentic, meaning that they should be who they are with you, with other people, and with their loved ones. 

I come across many people whom I know I can help, but they are super skeptical of what I tell them.  It can be as simple as me telling them, "I think I can help you feel better and have more energy."  If they choose not to listen there is not much I can do, but it drives me nuts because I know that I can help them!

Please find below more information about me (this is also on my website www.LifelinePower.com).  Perhaps this will help you to "know me" a little better, and know that who I am is who I am.  I work hard at being authentic and above reproach in all areas of my life!

   I am…

A Chiropractor practicing in Costa Mesa since 1998.
I am a Palmer Chiropractic  Graduate.
 I enjoy taking care of children and their parents… keeping them healthy & well!
My Mission is to help as many people as possible, especially children.
A Graduate of Pepperdine University.  I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports Medicine.
A Christian & a student of the Bible.
A Husband– I am blessed beyond belief, & have been married to Lisa for 15 years.
A Father- I have three beautiful kids:
A twelve year old son – He loves to golf, skateboard, skimboard, swim, surf & play water polo.
A nine year old son – He also loves to golf, skateboard, swim, & play water polo, as well as hunt for bugs, frogs, lizards, & snakes.
       A seven year old daughter – She loves gymnastics & swimming.
A Volunteer – I am an AYSO certified referee & coach.
A Friend– “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
A Swimmer – I love to swim in the ocean & in pools, especially with my kids!
A Reader – I love to read Fiction, Health & Wellness, & inspirational books.  Some of my favorite fiction authors are Clive Cussler, Vince Flynn, Robert Ludlum, & Brad Thor.  I also recommend George Foreman’s book: God in My Corner
A Former Huntington Beach Ocean Lifeguard & EMT– as great as it was, being a chiropractor is better!  I love helping people improve their lives & helping them stay healthy and well!
Here, waiting to take care of you, your friends & family.   I believe that chiropractic is the greatest form of health & wellness care available, and would love the opportunity to serve more people in the community.   We also offer seminars in our office to help you heal quicker & get well faster!
Available to speak on health & wellness to the community.I love to speak wherever I am welcomed.  I have spoken to the Costa Mesa Chamber of Commerce, church groups, computer companies, Curves fitness centers, health fairs, home-school groups, Kiwanis, and to faculty & staff at UCI.  Please let me know if you are interested in setting up a seminar or a talk.
Working hard to provide amazing service and be above reproach in all areas of my life.
Available to answer any questions that you may have regarding your health & wellness.
Giving you my cell number so that you may reach me anytime!                (949) 533-4670
Looking forward to improving the health & wellness of my community, with your help!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and getting to know me a little better.

I hope that you are happy & healthy.


I look forward to helping you live a healthier, more energetic life!

Be Well,
Dr. Brian Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment